List of materials needed -
- 2" Cylinder Shells
- Black Powder
- Safety Glasses
- Masking Tape
- Tissue Paper
- Digital Scale
- Hot Glue
- Plastic Baggie
- Kraft Paper (Paper Grocery Bag)
List of materials Included
- 1 Pack - 100 pc 4" Pre-cut Crackling Fuse
- 1 Pack - 45' Green Flying Fish Fuse
- 1 Pack - 45' Red Flying Fish Fuse
- 1 Pack - 45' Silver Flying Fish Fuse
- 2 Packs - 20' 3mm Chinese Fast Fuse - 5s per foot
- 1 Pc- 2" HDPE Mortar Tube, DR17 15" length (2.07" ID)
- 2 Pack - 10 pc 2" Plastic Can
Cut the time fuse approximately ¾ - 1” inch.
Split one end with the razor to expose the powder core.
Insert the time fuse through the plastic cap with the split on the topside.
Use hot glue around the time fuse to keep in place then set aside.
Take the shell and fill it with fish fuse approximately 1" pieces.
Use a cap-full of 2F Black Powder in the tissue paper for your burst charge.
Fold the tissue paper with the BP and place on top of the fish fuse.
Use PVC glue to put the cap on then you can use some masking tape around the seam.
Lifting the Shell.
Weigh out 1/2 ounce of 2F Black Powder on the digital scale and place in the baggie.
Insert 18-24" of the fast green leader fuse into the baggie and tape securely.
Tape the leader fuse to the shell with the lift bag touching the time fuse.
Using Kraft paper (a cut up paper bag will work fine), wrap it around the shell and tape in place.
Cut slits in the paper so you can fold it over the lift charge and tape to cover.
Load the shell lift side DOWN, then you are ready to shoot.